The LBDA

The LBDA
www.thelittleblackdressagency.co.uk

Friday 1 May 2015

FFF (Five Favourite Fings)

It seems I have five favourite things that I go back to again and again and that I can't live without in my day to day life. Firstly is the love of my life, the one and only Gembie Pie, my little loyal Staffy. I have had her since she was 12 weeks old and she is still as naughty now at 9.

Gembie Pie!

Next is obviously alcohol but not just any old alcohol. I have a fantastic lady in my life named Angela Metcalfe (you can tweet her www.twitter.com/winebitch) who just so happens to be the 'wine bitch' at Lewis and Cooper and she is always there to recommend the best accompaniment for anything. Even if that anything is nothing, if you know what I mean! At the moment Angela has me hooked on Sir Robin of Locksley Gin, she gave me a little taste last week with a raspberry, strawberry and slice of lime which of course resulted in me buying not one but two bottles!! Naughty Angela.

Sir Robin of Locksley Gin bought from
http://www.lewisandcooper.co.uk/store/home.asp - Sue is always a firm favourite here at the Yarm store and goes out of her way to help.

I love drinking mine with strawberries and the way they taste at the end of the drink once they have been soaked in alcohol is exquisite.

My third favourite thing is a Jo Malone product, I am a fan of all Jo Malone items but I just adore the Pomegranate Noir Cologne, it is strong and powerful and so recognisable. The smell of it brings back so many fantastic and heart warming memories. This is just a must in my life.

Jo Malone, Pomegranate Noir Cologne.

My next must have in my life is possibly a little fickle but hey ho! I don't feel ready without my nails done! There I've said it. It is amazing how different I feel if my nails aren't world ready. I have them done once every two weeks and depending on where I go it costs me around £20 and I would say that is £10 a week well spent to make me feel great. 

I went for a rose colour this time which is very easy wearing.

Another Jo Malone product is my next favourite and that is their candles. When I wake up in the morning before I make a cup of tea and breakfast I light my candles, now this may seem a little daft as I leave the house about an hour later but there is method in my madness and that is that when I get home from work that afternoon my house greets me with the most amazing smell instantly putting me in a good mood no matter what has gone on that day. Perfect.

Jo Malone, Blackberry & Bay candle.

Now last but certainly not least are my family and friends, without which I do not have the slightest clue where I would be. I simply could not live without them and appreciate them all beyond comparison.

Dad - The peace maker and monkey drinker.
Hannah - The sister who organises and reprimands me when I need it most.
Rooster and I - The Nephew who I would kill for so be warned.
The Mother - The powerhouse of the operation who is the glue that holds us all together.

The boy - Rooster my Nephew.

Lara - The memory maker and secret keeper.

Jimble - The brother in law that lets me get in his car covered in mud after I have thrown a strop and ran away from home (this wasn't recently).

Jade - The lady I thought she was an angel when I met her and I was a little baffled at how I could possibly have such an innocent girl as a friend, I was mistaken!! She is a whirlwind of laughter and fun.


Have a perfect day, I hope all the red lights turn green for you.
Love Katie.
x
www.thelittleblackdressagency.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment