The LBDA

The LBDA
www.thelittleblackdressagency.co.uk

Thursday 30 April 2015

Today Is Thursday

Today is Thursday and not so sunny. I just couldn't wake up this morning so I have literally thrown my clothes on. Contrary to popular belief I do not wear deaigner from head to toe and today proves that. 

I tried to insert a little sunshine into my outfit as it's not that warm and no better way to do that than with this bright yellow jumper from H&M, the jeans are also a favourite of mine and are super low, super skinny also from H&M. 



I have started to walk to work so flats are a must at the moment and no better pair than these colab boots from Alexander McQueen with Puma, they were a gift and I have to say one of my very favourite gifts ever. 


The bag is an all time favourite and is Smythson, I generally use it every day and it was brought into the shop possibly two years ago and is still going strong. 

For any little designer goodies like my Smythson bag please do visit the website
www.thelittleblackdressagency.co.uk 

Have a happy Thursday and I hope it is a day filled with fun and laughter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment