The LBDA

The LBDA
www.thelittleblackdressagency.co.uk

Friday 1 May 2015

Show me your teeth.

It has been said that I spend to much money on pampering but I belive that if you are healthy inside then you look better on the outside. Yes I am a big believer that you also feel better if you look after yourself aesthetically also and that's where this post comes in. I have been thinking about my teeth. 
Smile!

I'm a huge fan of a beautiful smile, the pouting selfies aren't my thing and if I'm honest I think the whole duck lip pose is insane and think that a smile looks good on anyone and everyone so it's important to look after our teeth as best we can. 
The pout!

I've tried the oil pulling and I just couldn't get to grips with this, possibly because I didn't feel it was instant enough. 

Every morning and evening I wash my teeth with Colgate as usual and then follow it with this little secret...
White Glo.
http://www.whiteglo.com 

This immediately makes my teeth feel shiny and clean and I can't recommend it enough. I bought mine from Boots but you can obviously get it off the website so go and get shopping girls. 

I hope your day is sunny and happy.

www.thelittleblackdressagency.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment